- This free program consists of four hours of academic tutoring and life skills coaching, and four hours of tennis instruction per week.
- We provide a free 8-week summer camp for students in the program.
- Our 4:1 student to instructor ratio guarantees the necessary one-on-one attention shown to yield results.
- The importance of being a family is a predominant feature of FSNM
- Last year, FSNM had an 86% retention rate, and we expect this trend to continue.
To provide a free, structured after school and summer camp program, staffed with highly qualified, paid tutors and tennis instructors, with the purpose of preventing student disengagement that leads to school dropout, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, crime, suicide, and poverty. First Serve — New Mexico impacts its students by creating a supportive environment in the classroom and on the courts where positive peer groups focused on academic achievement are formed naturally, and genuine leadership skills are fostered.